Saturday, August 7, 2010

One of my Favorite Banana Bread Recipes

Grandma Lucky's Banana Bread Muffins on her dining room table
My Grandma Lucky's Banana Bread Recipe...
I've tried many different variations of Banana Bread Recipes, but this is my favorite!
 It's a bonus for me for it was my Grandma Lucky's recipe too! Not sure where she found it, but I'm thankful !
 THANKFUL I have many fond memories of being in her kitchen, sitting on the step stool chair. It was also the chair I sat in where I ate many meals at her dining table. THANKFUL for I now have that same table in our dining room where my family, friends and guests sits around for many meals.  THANKFUL !
This time, I was impatient to wait for an hour for the bread to bake. So I made muffins instead in my trustee  "Pampered Chef muffin stone pan", baked  for about 25 minutes. Sometimes I add nuts of whatever I have on hand, and sometimes I put in chocolate chips. Sorry Dana didn't do that this time, but I hope you enjoyed it ! I know your Dad said he did !

Grandma Lucky's Banana Bread
1/2 cups Butter (don't substitute!)
1 cup Sugar
2 Eggs, well beaten
2-3 Ripe Bananas, well beaten
2 teaspoon Sour Milk (splash of vinegar with the milk)
2 cups Flour, Sifted!
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Cream Butter. Add Sugar and mix in order given.
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Enjoy ! Sharon :)

Grandma Lucky's Banana Bread
                

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to comment. It means alot to me and I appreciate your kind words so much.
Have a Blessed day & Enjoy! Sharon