Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who Voted for My Cookie Recipe
"The Most Versatile Cookie Through out the Year!”
I MADE "THE CUT" !!! :) in The LA Times Holiday Cookie Bake-off!
Over 79,000 votes were cast online in the first-ever L.A. Times Holiday Cookie Bake-Off.
In all, they had 353 submissions.

What's next?

This Saturday, the top 50 cookies will be tested and judged by The Times' Food staff and chefs from the Cordon Bleu cooking school. The Top 10 cookies as judged on Saturday will then go through another round of testing by The Times' Test Kitchen before showing up in the newspaper.

I'm so excited!!!

Thanks again for making my day!

And by the way, I had one of "The Big Milestone" Birthdays this last week too!
So this just makes the cake or Cookie in this case! :)
So we'll see what happens next! It's in the hands of the testers now!
I can say it's been an honor just to be in the top 50 cookies!

1 comment:

Thank you, for taking the time to comment. It means alot to me and I appreciate your kind words so much.
Have a Blessed day & Enjoy! Sharon