Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Think, Think...

I think I've got it! What am I talking about ?
 If you noticed at the top of this blog there's some labels.

 I've been working on getting the recipes printer friendly for you, and to be frank it's one of my pet-peeves when I'm visiting a site and  I want to print out something...It really irritates me when it  prints out all the pages! I don't know about you, but when this happens to me ...I'm frantically rushing to the printer settings to cancel all those pages ! UGH ! We are suppose to be thinking CONSERVATION  & GREEN these days ! Am I right ?  So, below my posts from now on ... you'll see  a Print Friendly and PDFPrint Friendly icon 
Click on this icon and it will open or should I say "should" open another window for you. There, you'll be able to select if you want the images or just print out the recipe! I'd love to hear your feedback on this...

However, I'm still working on the "Recipe File" page, because it prints out all the recipes...I know, I'm irritating myself on this!

Sunset at The Del Coronado One of my Favorite Summer things to do!
 Again , Thanks so much for coming by my cookbook cupboard and here's to more digging in recipes this summer for me! 
 Enjoy SUMMER !


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to comment. It means alot to me and I appreciate your kind words so much.
Have a Blessed day & Enjoy! Sharon