My daughters Laura and Dana has been doing a Sweet variation to this.
I've been blessed by enjoying sweet yummyness for so many years. : )
Aww... what a sweet reminder of my Girls. And great reminder I need put this on my To do Call list , I need to get together with friend my Jennifer too.
Recipe: Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
- 1 can biscuit dough (can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Fill large, shallow pan with 1 inch of oil and heat oil to 370•.
- As oil is heating, use kitchen shears to cut each biscuit into bites size pieces.
- In several batches, carefully place doughnuts into the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown, turning to brown each side.
- Remove and toss immediately with cinnamon sugar mixture. Set aside and eat while still warm