Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Burkey Girls Quick Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Quick Cinnamon Sugar Donut Bites | Momtastic

Yum... Thanks Momtastic for this great treat.
 My daughters Laura and Dana has been doing a Sweet  variation to this.
I've been blessed by enjoying sweet yummyness for so many years. : )
They found out by one of our friends,Jennifer .Such a smart savvy sweetie she is.

 Our Burkey Girls Sweet variation is: take the biscuit, place a hole in the middle of biscuit with your thumb. Instant mini donut...Sweet Yummyness treat.
 Aww... what a sweet reminder of my Girls. And great reminder I need put this on my To do Call list , I need to get together with friend  my Jennifer too.




Recipe: Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
momtastic.com


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 can biscuit dough (can be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store)
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • Vegetable Oil for frying

PREPARATION:

  1. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
  2. Fill large, shallow pan with 1 inch of oil and heat oil to 370•.
  3. As oil is heating, use kitchen shears to cut each biscuit into bites size pieces.
  4. In several batches, carefully place doughnuts into the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown, turning to brown each side.
  5. Remove and toss immediately with cinnamon sugar mixture. Set aside and eat while still warm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking the time to comment. It means alot to me and I appreciate your kind words so much.
Have a Blessed day & Enjoy! Sharon